This page has moved to a new address.

Current Project - ButterBottom!

Mommy Blog Designs: Current Project - ButterBottom!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Current Project - ButterBottom!

I'm going to start posting regularly on here to keep you updated with my current projects.

Right now I'm working with Richard, a really cool stay at home dad (I've been calling him Mr. Mom!) helping him re-design his blog.

He already has a website ... www.butter-bottom.com ... where he sells the most adorable onesies and yoga pants.  They have the cutest cow logo! I'm in love with them!!

Richard has hired me to design a blog that matches with his store site, but that still has a life of it's own.

You're welcome to watch the transformation!  Here's his blog now - www.thebutterbottomblog.com.  Stay tuned over the next few days as we turn this standard blogger template into something totally awesome!!

Happy Blogging!!

1 Comments:

At July 21, 2011 at 1:05 PM , Blogger JamieS@ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom said...

Hi, just visiting from the Alexa Blog Hop...

~JamieS@ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home