This page has moved to a new address.

I'm going to take on WordPress ... and WIN!

Mommy Blog Designs: I'm going to take on WordPress ... and WIN!

Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm going to take on WordPress ... and WIN!

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful week!  My week was wonderfully quiet with all 3 kiddies being at summer camp.  Which was great so that I could focus all my attention on my blog design business.

Thanks to all who have contacted me so far!  I'm so excited to be offering this service, and I look forward to making many wonderful, pretty blogs for ya!

So here I am ... it's late on Friday night.  The kids are now sleeping and I'm here at the computer.  VoiceBoks ... fortunately or unfortunately ... is down ... I guess for temporary maintenance.  Lexie ... I'm sure ... is doing something wonderful for the site!  But here I am at the computer and I'm set for a long night.

Actually ... I'm all set to spend my weekend sitting right here.

I've made it my mission this weekend to TAKE ON WORDPRESS.  And Yes ... I'm going to WIN!!  I've been contacted by many wonderful mommies wanting me to help with their WP sites, so I decided that it's time I figured this out.

I have gotten totally comfy in Blogger.  I've figured out how to crack the Blogger code and get it to do what I want.

But WordPress ... I haven't yet tackled that beast.  But I'm about to!  I promise ... by the end of the weekend ... I am going to be a WordPress Master.

So if you don't hear from me over the weekend, no worries.  I'm here.  But I want to stay focused.

Are you looking for a site re-design on WordPress?  If so ... I'll be ready to start taking orders by mid-next week.  (I've already got someone lined up for Monday ... but I should be good by Wednesday to start).

So here I go!  WordPress ... here I come!

7 Comments:

At July 23, 2011 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Yetsky said...

Thank goodness I read this post! I thought voiceboks banned my access for not having been on site for a couple of weeks. My PC acted up on me for the nth time, hence, reason for not being active lately. But it's good to know that the site is just down. Cheers! I would want to catch up but what a great timing that voiceboks is down when I'm up today. Patience. Just a question, what does wordpress have to offer as compared to blogspot? Is it better?I am still a newbie and really not familiar with wordpress.

 
At July 24, 2011 at 12:13 AM , Blogger KPort207 said...

New GFC follower-kport207 from the hop. Would love for you to come visit my blog and follow in return.

www.justthetwoofusanddeals.com

Thanks :)

 
At July 24, 2011 at 1:18 AM , Blogger TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
Hope you visit me and return the follow!

 
At July 24, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Blogger April said...

How exciting! I know you'll defeat it!!

 
At July 25, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Blogger MLV said...

You stand your ground, woman, and show that program who's boss!

Following from VoiceBoks!

Meredith
http://daysofwhineandroses.com

 
At July 25, 2011 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Midnight Mommy said...

I love the colors you used on this site! :) If I could afford a blog redesign or any other of your awesome packages I would probably go for it! I am your newest follower from the Alexa Blog hop. Hope you get the chance to stop by and follow me back.

 
At July 25, 2011 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Diane said...

I am hopping by from the hop and am following on GFC. I made the switch from blogger to wordpress (knowing nothing about it). It was a booger for a while, but finally felling comfortable creating. If you need anything and I can help, please just just let me know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home