This page has moved to a new address.

Need a Blog?

Mommy Blog Designs: Need a Blog?

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Need a Blog?

I'm super excited to now be offering Blog Design for Mommy Bloggers ... and Daddy Bloggers too (one of my current customers is a daddy blogger)!

I myself am a proud Mommy Blogger.  I created my own blog, the Mommy MindSpa and I have such an amazing time posting each day with the Daily Mom-ME Moment.

My readers started asking me about my blog.   They wanted to know who designed it.  Well ... I designed it myself!  And I had a blast doing it!

A few friends asked me to design blogs for them.  They were thrilled with the result!  And I'm having so much fun playing around with my more creative side.

So ... Mommy Blog Designs was born!

Do you need to update your blog?  Need a fresh design?  Need help re-organizing and re-structuring it?  Or are you just getting started and need some assistance setting it up?  I'd be happy to help!

I design pretty, cheery blogs ... with lots of smilies, hugs, and love!

For now, feel free to comment below if you are interested in my service.  This here is a brand new blog and I'll be adding a contact form, and some pricing info soon.

Tons of love,
Ro :)

5 Comments:

At July 18, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger mrsmomx6 said...

Yeah...well if you really want to impress me, design blogs for word press.

Oh for pete's sake, I'm kidding. You're a total rock star and I'm naming my next baby after you
Love and kissed always....Sharon
http://sharon-moms-madhouse.com/

 
At July 18, 2011 at 1:38 PM , Blogger mrsmomx6 said...

BTW...I feel like I'm looking at a birthday cake from 1967. Only your design looks cooler than some cheapy store cake

 
At July 18, 2011 at 1:52 PM , Blogger mrsmomx6 said...

Besides a pretty blog, I think I deserve about $120,552.37. It's been a rough couple of years.

 
At July 19, 2011 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Love the designs!

 
At July 20, 2011 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Army of Moms said...

You are so talented that I am now going to have to rethink my whole site. I maybe calling you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home