This page has moved to a new address.

Site Re-Design:
Mommy MindSpa.com

Mommy Blog Designs: Site Re-Design: <BR>Mommy MindSpa.com

Monday, July 18, 2011

Site Re-Design:
Mommy MindSpa.com

So this is the site that started it all!  I began designing sites with my own site - MommyMindSpa.com.  I had so much fun desigining it ... and I guess I did a good job, because I started being asked about my designer!

Now here we are ... I'm posting this site here on my new Mommy Blog Designs blog!

Feel free to check out my site and see the design that I did at MommyMindSpa.com!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 19, 2011 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Family Stitchery said...

A new follower from Fun Tuesday Hop. If yo can stop by http://familystitchery.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home