This page has moved to a new address.

Pricing is posted

Mommy Blog Designs: Pricing is posted

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pricing is posted

Ok ... I think I've sorted out how I'm going to be pricing for my services.  I've actually decided to offer design and site organization.  I've created 4 different packages to choose from, with pricing to fit differenet budgets.

Click to learn more about the different Mommy Blog Design Packages that I offer.

Looking forward to the possibility of working with you!





ps ...  I welcome your comments on my pricing!  Please let me know if you understand the different packages offered ... and wether or not you feel my prices are fair.  I would really appreciate getting some feedback.  Feel free to comment below ...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 21, 2011 at 12:53 AM , Blogger Mommy LaDy Club said...

Ro,
Do you do Wordpress too? I caught your comment on Mom Bloggers, and came by, and then saw all of our VB girls;) So nice to know you do design, and thanks for all of the Alexa tips. I joined the hop on your mind spa...great idea!
Courtney
http://www.mommyladyclub.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Mommy LaDy Club said...

Ro,
It's great that you're tackling Wordpress. I have a couple new blogs on it, and they are so ugly(wordpress is just ugly in my opinion), but I really don't enjoy working on wordpress, so I'm considering another blogger site anyway. Google apparently likes wordpress sites better, but even if you make it gorgeous, and I don't like working on it, it might just sit. I'll be curious to know what you think of wordpress, once you're into it?
Courtney
http://www.mommyladyclub.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Brag All About It said...

the blog is so pretty!

Stopping by from the Alexa Drop Hop!

Http://www.bragallaboutit.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home