This page has moved to a new address.

The ButterBottom Blog is complete!

Mommy Blog Designs: The ButterBottom Blog is complete!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The ButterBottom Blog is complete!

Richard came to me about a week ago and asked me to re-design his blog. He wanted something to match his current online store (http://www.butter-buttom.com) which sells adorable yoga pants and onuses. But he wanted the blog to be slightly different, and to showcase more of him and his daily family life, not just the ButterBottom products.

He also wanted to make sure he had all his social networking in place to fully take advantage of social marketing.

I was excited to take on this project for 2 reasons:
  • Richard is a really cool guy! 
  • The ButterBottom cow is soooo cute! 

We went back and forth with a few different ideas, and in the end, we both agree that the new ButterBottomBlog is perfect for what he was looking for!

Check out the all new ButterButtom Blog!

Thanks so much Richard for being so cool to work with! I’ve had a blast going back and forth with you over the past couple of days and getting to know you. You’re an awesome Mr. Mom and a super Daddy ‘Mommy Blogger’!

Good luck with ButterBottom! And I’m so looking forward to getting my pink ButterBottom Yoga Pants! Yeay!


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 21, 2011 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Looks great!
Tracy
Www.mama-press.blogspot.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Not Your Ordinary Agent said...

Wow, bravo! It looks much better! :) http://homesandbabies.blogspot.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Olivia said...

Aloha!!! New follower here via the Blog Hop... Hope you're having a great week!!! :) - http://www.OliviaBlueMusic.com/

 
At July 24, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger gkbccb said...

That IS one cute cute cow! haha! CrazyCasey (lol) checking in, reporting for duty for the Alexa Drop Hop on A Measuring Flower's Alexa hop! Please stop by & visit me too, my blog is Locomotion of Expressions. I have 19 LOW ENTRY giveaways (on my right sidebar in my archives) for A Wild Soccer Bunch, Vedette, {eter Rabbit Organics, FreckleBox, Boon, TieBuddies, Advertising (6 mo on my blog), KidStrong healthy hydration drinks, PiggyToes Press (kid's) William & Kate book, Top Trainers DVD set, Perfect Energy supplements, Canvases, PowerCapes, HairMAX Set, Evora + probiotics, Monkey Butt, Certain Dri, and StopPain .. *phew* (LOL!) I just realized how much that is. Ha! Anyways, try your luck, you never know you might win. Also, I do have a linky that changes the first wed of every month.
http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com/2011/06/wicked-wednesday-gathering-linky.html

If you want to add it's button (the grab me for it is above the actual linky list itself..) or link to a linky list (If you have a linky compilation, I mean!) OR if you want to add some giveaways of your own to it.
Sorry this is such a long ramble! (If your still with me) Thanks for the time and consideration. Most importantly, try to comment back. See ya sooner & later in the great big blogosphere! Thanks again! ~XO~ CaseyColette
Oh yeah, and new gfc follower GKBCCB ! Thanks!

 
At July 24, 2011 at 9:44 PM , Blogger just B you said...

ButterBottom's blog looks AWESOME! I had to come and check out your site and services. I've been thinking about a re-design...Maybe now's the time.
~Kim

 
At July 30, 2011 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Brittany said...

looks awesome darlin' So excited for you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home