This page has moved to a new address.

$39 Pre-Made - 05 - Pretty in Pink

Mommy Blog Designs: $39 Pre-Made - 05 - Pretty in Pink

Saturday, August 13, 2011

$39 Pre-Made - 05 - Pretty in Pink

I'm spending some time this weekend creating new designs for the $39 Unlimited Pre-Made Library.  I really want to start promoting this library, as I think it's an awesome deal!  For just $39 ... you can get an MBD Designed blog ... with co-ordinating background, header, and blog button.  Plus I even install it for you!

So here's another design for the library.  I call this one Pretty in Pink!  Because it's pink ... and super pretty!




Do you want this design for your blog?  All it takes is 3 simple steps:
1.  Click on the buy now under the picture
2.  Process your $39 (CAD) payment
3.  Click to EMAIL ME with your blog URL, and any special instructions you may have.

That's it!  I'll then contact you with some more details on the installation, as well as any questions I may have for you.

So ... if Pretty in Pink suits your blog, go ahead and order it now.  Depending on my work load, we may be able to get your blog set up today!  (Normal wait time is 2-3 business days ... but you may get lucky!  I may be able to fit you in same day.)

Happy Blogging!
Ro :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 14, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Theresa said...

I like your designs. Really wish I could make designs. It looks like a lot of fun.

Hopping by from Alexa Hop. http://www.theresagrisanti.com

 
At August 14, 2011 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Crystal Lynn said...

Hi, I am following you via the Blog Hop! So love your blog, please take the time to visit my blog and follow back. : )
http://www.ssmandhersidekids.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/sidekids

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home