This page has moved to a new address.

$39 Pre-Made - 06 - Money Savin' Momma!

Mommy Blog Designs: $39 Pre-Made - 06 - Money Savin' Momma!

Monday, August 15, 2011

$39 Pre-Made - 06 - Money Savin' Momma!

Here's the newest design to be added into the $39 Pre-Made Library.  I call it 'Money Savin' Momma'!

Like this design? If so ... Buy Now!






After your payment is processed, send me an email: MommyBlogDesigns@Rogers.com with your blog URL and any special instructions you may have. I'll get back with you ASAP and we'll get your new blog posted! Depending on my workload, it only takes about 2 business days. Sometimes I can even post same day! It's that easy!

Are you a Money Savin' Momma? If so, let's get this design set up on your blog!
Happy Blogging!
xoxo
Ro :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2011 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Grandma Bonnie said...

Now following from the VB gfc following.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home