This page has moved to a new address.

August 2, 2011 On to the next project ...

Mommy Blog Designs: August 2, 2011 On to the next project ...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2, 2011 On to the next project ...

No time to rest! Just finished up one project and I'm on to the next. Gee ... this is fun!!

I'm excited to working with an adorable lady from Australia ... all the way at the other side of the world! Gotta love technology. She was just telling me how excited she is for spring and to be done with flu season! And I'm sitting here in my shorts and tank tops inside because it's too hot to go outside. I can't wait for things to cool off and for fall to arrive!

This was the first time that it really hit me how powerful and amazing technology is these days. I feel like I'm sitting here chatting with my close buddies ... but they can be oceans away in a whole different world!

Well ... life may be different, but we're all in the same blogosphere!

So ... Janice is my new Australian client ... and she hired me to re-design her WordPress blog at http://www.learning4kids.net.

She's looking for a cheery, crafty, kid friendly blog. She's going to have lot of content, so she also wants to be sure we get the menu all set up for easy navigation.

I'm excited to get started! Here I go ...

6 Comments:

At August 2, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Olivia said...

Aloha!!! Thanks so much for hosting the blog hop.... I hope you have a wonderful week.... :) - http://www.OliviaBlueMusic.com/

 
At August 2, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Its looking good. Can't wait to see the finished product.

 
At August 3, 2011 at 3:21 PM , Blogger The Gypsy Mom said...

New follower from the Wild Wednesday Blog Hop! It is so true about making friends oceans away!!! Good luck with the new project, I'm sure it will turn out great. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!
http://www.thegypsymom.blogspot.com

 
At August 3, 2011 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Jenelle said...

New follower from the Wild Wednesday Blog Hop! Love the blog! The colors are so bright and happy! Good luck on your next project...seems exciting!

Looking forward to reading more :-)
http://singlemominspiration.blogspot.com/

 
At August 4, 2011 at 2:19 AM , Blogger Brandi @ Frugal Farmhouse said...

stopping by from aubut life. happy thursday!

 
At August 4, 2011 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Love your designs! They're very simple but pretty. I hope that one day I can afford to have mine professionally done. I'm visiting from http://waitingforherwings.blogspot.com. I hope you'll visit me too and follow if you like it. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home