This page has moved to a new address.

Completed Project - Busy Mommy List

Mommy Blog Designs: Completed Project - Busy Mommy List

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Completed Project - Busy Mommy List

Check out my latest completed project ... this for Brandy from Busy Mommy List.  Her blog is still relatively new, but she's planning on filling it up with tons of great stuff!  And I LOVE how she's even got sections for her kids to write reviews!  I think that's too cute ... and a great way to teach the kids about her business.

Pop on over and have a look at the new design ... and tell Brandy I say HEY!

Like her design?  It can be yours too!  I've got in for sale as one of my $39 Unlimited Pre-Mades!

Happy Blogging Mommies!!
Hugs!
Ro :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2011 at 11:50 PM , Blogger busymommy said...

Thank you so much!! You are very very good at what you do!! I cannot thank you enough! The design is absolutely gorgeous!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home