This page has moved to a new address.

Completed Project - Hopper Mania!

Mommy Blog Designs: Completed Project - Hopper Mania!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Completed Project - Hopper Mania!


I was so excited to be helping my sweet sweet BFF Lexie from voiceBoks.com to design her new site Hopper Mania!  This is a fantastic idea that she has to have a central hub for all the blog hops of the members of voiceBoks.

In case you're not yet a member, I highly recommend voiceBoks.com.  I participate in many online mom communities, but voiceBoks is by far the best!  The camaraderie of moms is truly fantastic on this site ... and it's the only site that I feel like I truly know the members!  So ... I invite you to pop over to voiceBoks.com to say HEY!

 ... back to the point of this post ... Lexie is the owner of voiceBoks and is totally committed to helping all the members grow their blogs and their businesses.  Her newest venture is HopperMania ... and I'm so thrilled to have been involved with the design of this site.  So come on over and check it out ... but only if you're ready to HOP!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 10, 2011 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Lexie Lane said...

LOL! This is sooo cute! And yes,you're my new BFF!

 
At August 10, 2011 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Luana said...

It looks GREAT!! Excited to start hopping :) voiceBoks is such an awesome community to be a part of.

Mahalo for stopping by my blog! Let me know how the chocolate chip cookie recipe turns out for you! They don't last for very long here lol

 
At August 11, 2011 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Judy said...

I so need to sign up for voiceBoks again...I haven't yet since they moved. Hopper Mania looks fantastic!

Stopping by from the Alexa Drop Hop...I would love it if you stopped by my blog to say hi sometime!

 
At August 13, 2011 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

I just stoped by the new site and it looks great!! You did such a beautiful job!! Congratulaitons!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home