This page has moved to a new address.

Crackin' the Blogger Code ... another HOW TO Blogger Tutorial: How to set up a Sticky Post

Mommy Blog Designs: Crackin' the Blogger Code ... another HOW TO Blogger Tutorial: How to set up a Sticky Post

Monday, August 22, 2011

Crackin' the Blogger Code ... another HOW TO Blogger Tutorial: How to set up a Sticky Post

I’m having so much fun with this Blogger ED course from voiceBoks.com as I’m getting to learn so much myself! As I’m finding new things to write about, I’m learning myself!

This Blogger tutorial is another tidbit that I picked up on recently ... and I’m super excited to share with you!

Sticky Posts!


You’d think that Blogger would have a Sticky Post feature, but unfortunately, it doesn’t. However ... this is a really easy way to set up a Sticky Post! Here’s how ...
  • Log into your Blogger Dashboard 
  • Click on DESIGN ... then on PAGE ELEMENTS 
  • Then click to ADD a GADGET
  • You can choose anything you want from this menu. You can choose to add text ... with which you will also be able to use HTML ... or even the HTML gadget. Or ... you could put in a banner in the picture gadget. There’s tons of choice here to pretty much create anything you can imagine!
  • So once you get your gadget all set and configured the way you want, simply hit save. 
  • You will then be able to drag it anywhere you want. For it to be a Sticky post, I suggest putting it right ABOVE your BLOG POST box. 
  • Click SAVE once again, and then view your blog! 
It’s so simple to create Sticky Posts in Blogger!

Happy Blogging!
Ro :)

Got Blogger questions?  Hop on over to voiceBoks.com and join me in the Blogger ED event.  I'm hosting this event to answer lots of Blogger questions ... and I'm looking forward to answering your questions too!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home