This page has moved to a new address.

Crackin' the Blogger Code ... Mom Style!

Mommy Blog Designs: Crackin' the Blogger Code ... Mom Style!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Crackin' the Blogger Code ... Mom Style!

I’m so excited to be starting a new series on MommyBlogDesigns.com. I’m calling it Crackin‘ the Blogger Code - Mom Style ... and I’m hoping this series will be full of valuable information that you can use to help you with your blog.

Over the next 2 weeks I’m going to posting lots of HOW TO articles ... specifically for Blogger blogs.


Why am I doing this?  Because over the past few months, I’ve jumped right into blogging ... head first! I’ve stripped down every line of Blogger code ... and I’ve learned a ton of tricks to put together some really great blogs.

I’ve been getting asked lots of questions lately ... so I’ve decided to do this HOW TO series for Blogger to hopefully help some of you out. I hope you get a few tidbits here and there that help you with your blog. And if you have any questions on any of the topics I’m going to write about, please feel free to comment. I will answer back.

Also ... if you have any suggestions for another HOW TO article for Blogger, please feel free to post that as well. I’ll be sure to get to all questions that come through.

Click to read all of my Blogger HOW TO Tutorials.  I'll be adding more to this list every day!  I hope you enjoy it!

Hugs!

Ro :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home