This page has moved to a new address.

Learning 4 Kids ... almost done!

Mommy Blog Designs: Learning 4 Kids ... almost done!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Learning 4 Kids ... almost done!


I'm just about finished working on Learning4kids.net. I'm having so much fun working with Janice from Australia ... and getting her adorable blog all set up.  I just had to post this already ... because I think her design is turning out soooo cute!  Check out her button!

We're doing a complete site design for Learning4kids.net ... so I'm busy now setting up all the navigation for it.  There's going to be so much amazing info on this site.  I can't wait for Janice to start posting stuff so I can use it with my kids!

Chat soon!

Oh ... and get ready ... FREE Friday Blog Design Giveaway is coming real soon!  I'm just finishing the design on it ... and it's lookin' groovy!  It'll be up in just a few hours!

1 Comments:

At August 6, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Grace Matthews said...

Stopping by from the Alexa Drop Hop. Sorry I am late, but I did an Alexa Review for you :)

http://www.giveawayswithgrace.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home