This page has moved to a new address.

August 1, 2011: My Current Project

Mommy Blog Designs: August 1, 2011: My Current Project

Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1, 2011: My Current Project

I'm thrilled to be working with April from FrugallyGreenMom.com. She recently moved her site from Blogger to WordPress ... and she's asked me to help make her site Pretty!

Because her site is about being Frugally Green, we're going to for something simple ... and of course, the color scheme is green.

Check out her site now ... and watch the transformation!
http://www.FrugallyGreenMom.com

I'm also thrilled to have signed up with April as her sponsor in the blogorama bonanza! I'll be giving away a FREE Make it Pretty Package, so be sure to check it out. This will be happening mid-September, and more details will be coming soon! Here's the button for more info ...


Is your site next?  Do you want a Pretty Mommy Blog?  I'd be happy to help!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 2, 2011 at 9:33 AM , Blogger April said...

Thanks for being such an amazing person to work with! You've made this whole experience so much fun!

 
At August 2, 2011 at 9:52 AM , Blogger MommyRo said...

Thanks April!! It's been super fun working with you too!! And I think you're blog is turning out great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home