This page has moved to a new address.

Newest Project - Moodylicious Childrens Spa!

Mommy Blog Designs: Newest Project - Moodylicious Childrens Spa!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Newest Project - Moodylicious Childrens Spa!

Christina from Moodyliciouschildrensspa.com contacted me a few days ago really wanting some help!  Her site is adorable already ... and her products and parties are cuter than words can say!!  (I wish I lived near her so I could take my girls to one of her parties!!!)

But her site is in serious need of re-organization and clean up.  The design is already there ... and looks great ...  but it needs a more professional look and a major clean up.  Plus ... she has asked me to set up her store on her site.

I'm up for the task!  This one's going to take me a bit ... but follow along with me!  Check out Moodyliciouschildrensspa.com

1 Comments:

At August 8, 2011 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Gwama Terri said...

It is a cute site, I love the party photos.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home