This page has moved to a new address.

Welcome to the All New Mommy Blog Designs!

Mommy Blog Designs: Welcome to the All New Mommy Blog Designs!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Welcome to the All New Mommy Blog Designs!

My re-design is now complete!  It's been a fun few days with all 3 kids home!  We're still stuck in between summer camp ending and school starting!  So ... to keep my sanity ... I had to keep designing!  I've had so much fun re-designing my own site.

Come on in and have a look around!  What do you think?  Please let me know if you run into any issues ... any typos ... or any links not working properly.

And be sure to subscribe, if you haven't already.  I'm making it my new mission to pump up my $39 Pretty Pre-Made library with tons of new designs!  Click to Subscribe to Mommy Blog Designs.  That way you'll be notified first of my new designs!


2 Comments:

At August 31, 2011 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

I love it!! It looks great! I love how you keep it pretty and fun, yet still profesional!! Just great!

 
At August 31, 2011 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Sarah the Writer said...

Oooh, pretty! I love it! Great job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home