This page has moved to a new address.

Completed Project - California Mom Saves

Mommy Blog Designs: Completed Project - California Mom Saves

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Completed Project - California Mom Saves

I'm thrilled to have just completed another project.  This project was a Total Site Makeover for my new BFF Wendy from California Mom Saves.

I think this site turned out great!  And it had to be ... Wendy has some amazing plans for the info that she's going to be posting.  She's going to teach us how to save time and money ... and she promises that we'll have a FABULOUS time doing it!  Can't wait to read all her upcoming posts!!

I invite you to check out the new design at California Mom Saves ... and to please be patient with Wendy as she gets all her info ready to start posting.  I'm sure she'll post some awesome stuff real soon!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At September 13, 2011 at 3:03 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Ro, I'm going to pop over right now to see Wendy's site! I love the button, your work just gets better and better! It's really exciting to see your business just take off!!! Congratulations!!

 
At September 14, 2011 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Nishana said...

I had a peep at Wendy's site. That's a rocking design indeed. I love the bright colors you use across the designs. Rocking designs from a rocking designer. Keep going!

 
At September 19, 2011 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Brae Craig said...

Ooooh! Headed over now to check it out! You have such cute designs, and a really reasonable price. I'm very impressed!

I'm here from voiceboks and I'm following you now!

 
At September 20, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Blogger NovemberSunflower said...

What a great design! Love it. It's amazing how many blogs you have worked on.
I can't wait to get started, just have to get that logo designed first. So hard!
Visiting from Voiceboks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home