This page has moved to a new address.

Completed Project - Christian SuperMom

Mommy Blog Designs: Completed Project - Christian SuperMom

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Completed Project - Christian SuperMom


This past week I've been working closely with Rosann from Christian SuperMom.  Rosann and I have become great friends over the past while chatting and hanging out on voiceBoks!

Rosann had a different request for her website design.  She didn't want to look like the standard Mommy Blogs out there.  She didn't want anything cartoony ... and wanted to incorporate her 3 passions in her design:
1.  Her strong belief in her religion
2.  Her love of coffee
3.  And her adorable family

This is a different design than I normally, do ... but I was up for the challenge.  In the end, I think we accomplished everything that Rosann was looking for ... and it turned out great!

Take a look at Christian SuperMom!

Thanks Rosann for allowing me to tackle something new with your site.  I had a great time working with ya!!  xoxoxo

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 22, 2011 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Rosann said...

Ro, thanks for your dedication and patience while working on my blog design. I so appreciate it! I posted a review on my site late yesterday. It's titled A Warm Place To Be Encouraged. :)

Many blessings,
Rosann

 
At September 22, 2011 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Darlene Demell said...

Hi from a new follower from the Alexa Hop. Hope you visit back.
http:/mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home