This page has moved to a new address.

Completed Project - My Dishwasher's Possessed!

Mommy Blog Designs: Completed Project - My Dishwasher's Possessed!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Completed Project - My Dishwasher's Possessed!

I had such a fun week this week working with Kathy from MyDishwasher'sPossessed!  She has such a funny blog, so I knew I had to design something that would really capture the essence of her crazy life ... with 3 kids and a possessed dishwasher! We went back and forth with a few ideas, and I think we're both thrilled with the finished product.

Check out the finished site ... and have a read of the super sweet post that she wrote about me:  MyDishwashersPossessed.  (Thanks so much for that post Kathy!!  You're too sweet and I love ya!!)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 3, 2011 at 1:12 AM , Blogger mamawolfe said...

Ro, you did a beautiful design. It looks amazing!

http://mamawolfe-living.blogspot.com

 
At September 3, 2011 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Ro, I just love the new look of my site!! It is perfect! My husband and my kids loved it too!! I had so much fun working with you and I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a makeover or one of the other great blog servcies you offer!! You are so talented and so nice to boot!!! Much love to you!!! Thanks again!!

 
At September 4, 2011 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Hannah J. Holmes said...

hahaha, MyDishwasherisPosessed is an awesome blog title! Your design look really great.

 
At September 8, 2011 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

How awesome to do a giveaway of your services!

vb

 
At September 8, 2011 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Coffee Please!?! said...

I love this design!! So cute!! Checking out all of your other designs now!

Stopping in from VB today. Hope it is a wonderful day!

Kristie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home