This page has moved to a new address.

Introducing The Secret Garden Design! The Newest Addition to the Pretty Pre-Made Library!

Mommy Blog Designs: Introducing The Secret Garden Design! The Newest Addition to the Pretty Pre-Made Library!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Introducing The Secret Garden Design! The Newest Addition to the Pretty Pre-Made Library!

I'm in a cheery, flowery mood right now!  I don't know why ... I just am.  And this cheery mood inspired tonight's addition to the Pretty Pre-made library! Tonight I'm adding 'The Secret Garden' design. Here it is:
Do you like this design?  I'd be happy to personalize the header just for you ... and instal it on your site for you.  This design is good for both Blogger AND WordPress!

If this design fits your blog, simply click the order now button below, and let's get you all set up.

Or ... if you'd like to have a look at all the other Pretty Pre-Made designs, click to be taken to the Pretty Pre-Made library.

Let's get your new blog started!






How to get the Secret Garden design on YOUR blog:
1.  Click the order now button above and submit your $39 CDN payment
2.  Send me an email to MommyBlogDesigns@rogers.com and let me know that you're ordering the Secret Garden design ... as well as your blog name and tagline ... and of course, URL
3.  I'll then get in touch with you when I'm ready to load in your new blog!  (This usually takes 2 business days ... but depending on my workload, I may get to it same day!  Yeay!)
4.  Enjoy your new blog!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 15, 2011 at 2:24 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Ro what a great new design, I love it so cute! I really love how you set up your site so the pricing is so clear and everything is laid out and explanied!! You are such a smart lady!!! Take care friend! xoxo

 
At September 15, 2011 at 11:19 AM , Blogger April said...

This is such a cute design - Love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home