This page has moved to a new address.

New Design Added to the $39 Pretty Pre-Made Library!

Mommy Blog Designs: New Design Added to the $39 Pretty Pre-Made Library!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Design Added to the $39 Pretty Pre-Made Library!

Here's another new design for the $39 Pretty Pre-Made Library.  I call this design "I Luv Dishes!"


Do you love doing dishes?  Do you like this design?  I'd be happy to personalize the header just for you ... and instal it on your site for you.  This design costs only $39 (CDN) and is good for both Blogger AND WordPress!

If this design fits your blog, simply click the order now button below, and let's get you all set up.

Or ... if you'd like to have a look at all the other Pretty Pre-Made designs, click to be taken to the Pretty Pre-Made library.

Let's get your new blog started!




How to get the 'I Luv Dishes' design on YOUR blog:
1.  Click the order now button above and submit your $39 CDN payment
2.  Send me an email to MommyBlogDesigns@rogers.com and let me know that you're ordering the 'I Luv Dishes' design ... as well as your blog name and tagline ... and of course, URL
3.  I'll then get in touch with you when I'm ready to load in your new blog!  (This usually takes 2 business days ... but depending on my workload, I may get to it same day!  Yeay!)
4.  Enjoy your new blog!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At September 15, 2011 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Love the idea of pre-mades! Ill keep an eye on you and if I see one that fits my site's feel, I'll jump on it!

 
At September 15, 2011 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Jayne @ Green Country Girl said...

Visiting from the Alexa hop.

I hate dishes. With a passion. Your design, however, is very cute.

I've bookmarked your site. I'm planning on switching over to WordPress around the beginning of the year.

 
At September 15, 2011 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

I love this design!!! It's just great!!! I think the premade package is a great deal and such a great way to dip ones toe into the blogging stuff without spending a fortune!!

 
At September 16, 2011 at 1:54 AM , Blogger heinzmom at hotmail dot com said...

cute designs, visiting from the alexa hop! when you have a minute please stop by..
www.sometimesuwin.com

 
At September 19, 2011 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Not Your Ordinary Agent said...

look at you! you've really done some great stuff here! so impressed.

http://www.homesandbabies.com
http://notyourordinaryrecipes.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home