This page has moved to a new address.

New Service!! I now do Facebook Landing Pages!!

Mommy Blog Designs: New Service!! I now do Facebook Landing Pages!!

Monday, September 5, 2011

New Service!! I now do Facebook Landing Pages!!

I love to learn new things!  I'm always learning.  And today I learned something that I'm just bursting with excitement about!!  Today I learned how to make Facebook Landing Pages!  Yeay!!

I am now adding Facebook Landing Pages to my list of services.

Depending on your needs, these pages start at $50.  We can even set up something really cool where you can first promote your new visitors to LIKE your page.  Then once they LIKE you ... they can be taken to another page where they get an exclusive fan discount, or other promotion.

I've got tons of great ideas for this ... and the sky is the limit with what we can do with Facebook landing pages.

If you've been looking to add a landing page to your Facebook fan page, then let's chat about it and create something totally awesome ... and of course ... super pretty!  Conact me and let's get started!

5 Comments:

At September 5, 2011 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

I have proably just found what my husband can give me for my birthday!! Something to look foward too!!! You are just always learning someting new!!! Nothing stopping you!!! Congratulations!!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Rebecka said...

Hi Ro, You're one talented lady! Your blog is beautiful! I'll be spending some time looking over your services to use for my blog and FB pages. I'm also adding your button to my side bar! VB follow

 
At September 8, 2011 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Spilled Milkshake said...

Yay for new services!! You ROCK!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Spilled Milkshake said...

I forgot to add that I LOVE your new look =)

 
At September 10, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Dayna Musto said...

I want a facebook fan page - now I have to come up with a way to pay for it - I know that it would be totally worth it. Will contact you soon.

Dayna
http://www.greatbeautybuys.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home