This page has moved to a new address.

Please excuse the mess ...

Mommy Blog Designs: Please excuse the mess ...

Monday, October 3, 2011

Please excuse the mess ...

So ... if you've spent the day following along with me, you'll know that I switched my site over to Blogger's new Dynamic Views.  I was really unhappy with it, so I'm now changing back over to the old Blogger.

And as you may know ... I'm always learning.  I recently learned some AMAZING new design tricks that  I've been wanting to add to my blog.

So thanks Blogger .. for messing up my blog with your Dynamic Views ... as it gave me the perfect opportunity to do some design updates!!  Yeay!!

Please excuse the mess for the next few hours as I'm having fun playing around with my code ... and moving lots of stuff around.

Thanks for your patience!

2 Comments:

At October 3, 2011 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

I marvel at your abilty to play!!! I'm terrified, plus I just feel complelty lost!! I live vicarisosly through you!!

 
At October 4, 2011 at 8:29 AM , Blogger The Gypsy Mom said...

What Kathy said!!!!! LOL! I'm too afraid to jump in and play.....I'm lucky my blog actually exists as it does. I admire you and look forward to hearing about your final decision. I appreciate getting all of your tricks, it has helped me tremendously!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home